Wednesday, March 08, 2006

congrats on CSA and EUA GOLD

Congrats to all my little angels from red cross. All the hard work last year paid off. This is the highest achievement we can have for the unit.....a GOLD in just 6years.

I hope both the GOLD award can motivate everyone........u all have created another record,
something everyone should be proud of!Without the team work, commitment, bond between each and everyone, the gold will not be possible.

Mary and Persis, and the sec 4s, this the year all of u will be leaving school, but there will not be regrets, u all have earned the GOLD!

I hope all of u will continue to work hard and maintain the CSA and EUA GOLD. As long as there is team spirit, nothing is impossible!

CONGRATS!!!!!

2 comments:

maRybek said...

gold so wad??

its not my effort...

all credits goes to HER!!!

ya me... molecules nia...

maRybek said...

kao tat HER still dunno me and persis toking bout her!!!

she mah...
F*** "por" ms oon nia...
so idiotic..


but got some1 worst then her...
lets call her [@#$%^]
not onli "por" ms oon, QX, KY, even tan BW she also can "por"
kao!!!!

every1 cannot tarhan her!!!
[@#$%^] better pray hard that i nv pass my VIP end of yr man...
if not i will PLAY with her until siao...

any1 wanna join me??
haha then lets go VIP together!!!
:P

ah...
now feeling better after digging out all my anger...

tis really works men...