Saturday, May 27, 2006

updates

went to see my gynae just on wednesday. Now baby is about 1kg at week 28.
Next appointment will be 4 weeks later.
I have put on 11kg so far.....the number is getting bigger and bigger....3 more months to go, by then i dun know how fat i will look already.

went to watch x-men on thursday. yesterday had sec 4 meet the parents session in school. I think Jwss also had meet the parents session yesterday.

sec 4 'O' levels june papers is coming...2 more days. How are all my sec 4 angels? I hope everyone will do very well. remember paper one, do selection of qns carefully. make sure u know the requirement of the topic b4 you do it. certain topic seems to be a narrative topic, but can turn out to be writing about feelings. Can end up failing the compo. Newspapers Qn will be a safe choice.....read up more on model essays.

I wish u all best of luck in exams.......remember to bring dictionary and your I/C hor....

No comments: