Saturday, July 29, 2006

updates

Today I went for my gynae visit. baby still about 2.3kg. Din gain any weight this week.

Baby head is still not engaged yet. So most probably have to wait a bit more. But doc mentioned that will definately give birth before my estimated date.

My relief teacher will be coming on next monday, so that i can talk to him and pass some of the import stuffs to him, in case i go deliver. I think the school manage to get a very experience teacher. Heard that he is 62 years old and was a retired ex HOD from some school.

I am looking forward to national day week. alot of holidays that week. :)

Next week will be August already. chinese 'O' level results will be coming out in a few weeks time. I hope all the sec 4 angels will be able to get very good results. Remember to update all your results when it is released.

No comments: