Friday, February 23, 2007

some photos



yest i have gone to see doc and get some medicine for my flu. Today feeling very much better...at least my runny nose is settled. Today went for the girl guide thinking day celebration at indoor stadium. my precious saturday is gone.........not that i dun like to go for this event, but really have very limited time.....
I always feel quite bad not very attached to my new students esp. my CCA students.I used to take a camera and go around taking my red cross students pictures, but now I hardly take any pictures of my guides.There's a saying : 曾经沧海难为水, i think this is why i find it so difficult to build up strong bonds with my new students.

my hubby just downloaded some photos from the digital camera, now i post a few on blog. These are taken on the past tuesday when we go sentosa, together with my 3rd uncle family.

No comments: