Wednesday, June 13, 2007

marking done

Today, the O level Mother Tongue June paper marking is completed.
Tomolo I can go school to do some work, then friday i can go and see my ger and fetch her home.
Tues then will send her back Jurong. I have a few days to play with her.
my ger is now coming 10 months. She can now stand when holding on to things, cannot stand on her own yet. She now learned how to clap her hands and trying to learn how to nod her head, but when she nod, her whole body move together with the head movement, look very funni.
Now she is more and more cheeky. She only call "ba ba", refused to call any other pple, not even my mum. She used to call " ba ba", "ma ma" very often and she also know how to call "ah ma", but she just dun wan to call now. Her favourite word is "mum mum"(eat), seems like she is also high metabolism like me, eat and eat, seems to be hungry most of the time and she eat almost anything....apple, pear, papaya, honey dew, cabbage, green vege, potato, pumpkin, cauli flower, fish, porriage, rice, biscuit, bread, egg etc.
Now waiting for her to learn how to stand on her own and hopefully when she turn 1 year old she can walk.

I have bought her 2 swim suits, but still no opportunity to bring her swimming.( even though i can't swim, but introduce her to water/swimming early will be good, scare next time when she older, she will be scare of water, then difficult to get her learn)

I hope this weekend can bring her to swim.

No comments: