Thursday, April 24, 2008

confnement ending soon..........

my confinement will officially end next thursday( labour day), my confinement lady will go back Malaysia. She has been a great help to me and takes care of me and my baby very well.

My c-sec wound is almost painless liao, juz a bit uncomfortable, I think in another one or two weeks, I should be able to be as mobile as b4, juz that cannot carry too heavy things. I cannot carried my 1st girl as she is now 9kg plus. 2 weeks ago, try to catch her down from bed and end up injured my left hand. Now my hand got no strength.

On 1 May, after sending off my confinement lady, I will shift myself and baby back to Jurong. Have to try to let the 2 girls live together and have to start potty train my 1st girl. She will be going to child care in July, hope by then she will be potty trained.

I hope my 1st girl will be able to accept "meimei", worried that she might be jealous.

No comments: