Thursday, August 20, 2009

potty

I'm now training my girl to use potty. She can pee in the potty quite some time ago. But canot poo in potty. And night time still must wear diapers. I want to train her at least can poo in the potty. night time wear diaper still acceptable, can slowly train. So after her bday, I told her she can only have 1 piece of diaper per day, which of coz will be use during night time when she sleep. And she agreed. But soon, she discover she need to poo, and she just refuse to sit on the potty. She is too use to standing and poo in her diaper. So for that day, she make use of the one diaper to poo poo. And that night I warn her if next day she still use the 1 piece of diaper to poo, then sleep time she will not have any diaper.

And last night, she poo in the diaper again b4 sleep. So I took it off and she got to go without for last night. She cried for half an hour. After that she knows she cannot win me over, so she obey the "rules". And last night I wake up 3 times to change her pants, she pee during sleep and she continue to sleep after peeing...haha......if I din check on her, she will continue to sleep with her pee until morning, maybe flood liao...haha

Hopefully tonight she can sit on potty to poo.....if not I will have another sleepless nite again............

No comments: