Monday, October 05, 2009

holiday trip

Wanted to go holiday with my whole family. Finally confirm going end october. Will be going central Japan. Flying direct to tokyo on 23oct. coming back on the 29oct. Going with hongthai tours. hopefully will be an enjoyable trip.

Last year when we went Hokkaido, we took night flight and it was horrible. My big girl was so cranky and we din sleep for the entire night and was so tired the next day. But had to start the tour immdiately after reach there. So this time round we choose a day flight and we can check in hotel and rest once we reached tokyo.

I love many many people go together for tour. Will be more fun. This time round with my 2 monsters, my hubby , my parents and my brother.

Intially wanted to go Melbourne, but seems like quite expensive, so might as well go Japan. weather will be cooler. Hope not too cold for my girls.Looking forward to the tour.

No comments: