Tuesday, November 24, 2009

tiger baby

I am pleased with a tiger baby.
What I ask for is a healthy baby. Is gender important? NO.
Is chinese zodiac important? NO.
What I ask for is a HEALTHY baby.

There are people who try so hard to have a baby. For years. And they have to try IVF and in the end still cannot have a baby. And they have to adopt one.
Its already a blessing that one can have own kids.

There are still people in these modern times that are still very particular over chinese zodiac. Which I think its very silly. You mean ALL babies borned in tiger year will be no good? I'm not bothered by the tiger year. "HEALTHY" is the most important.

Morning sickness is killing me. So please do not let me hear those tiger year remarks again. Its MY baby, if you dun like, you can continue to do so. I am not bothered by it.

No comments: