Thursday, January 07, 2010

cough n cough

I got the "usual" cough virus again in dec. Until now still coughing. seen 3 GP and 1 TCM. But still no cure. Eating so much medicine, making me worried about my little one inside. But I have no choice, I need to work, so I need to get better. I hope all the medicine will not cause harm to my little one.

Please go away faster cough virus.

Hubby went Dubai for work. Will only be coming back next week. I got to take cab to school every morning. And take cab back. The transport between my house and school is horrible. I need to take 2 bus and one mrt. So I decide instead of using one hour plus for a distance which can be reached in 10 mins. I should take a cab. I can reach home in 10 mins. Strange rite?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

U wanna consider checking with your gynae to prescribe cough med?

nostalgia said...

din get to see gynae. next appointmt is at mth end. And the GP say its safe for comsumption. So i just believe. really too tired and I need to get well fast. eating chinese med as well. From EYS. according to the doc. safe also. but really dun know how safe is safe.

Anonymous said...

if gp says safe then dun worry. act this type med not strong so take long time to heal.