Sunday, February 20, 2011

玛奇朵

today i tried the KOI 玛奇朵drink at clementi branch. And it taste quite nice.
Find the name "KOI" very creative as it is chinese word "豆", read from another angle. Interesting name. But queue is always long, so I seldom drink from there. Most of the time, when I want to drink bubble tea, i will drink from each a cup, as it is most convenient for me. From Northpoint cold storage.

Surprisingly, the queue at koi clementi branch is not as long as I thought it would be. within 15 mins, I manage to get my drink.

And thanks to MQ, today I manage to get the newspapers for my student. Not easy to find that paper as I even tried national library. And to my disppointment, they dun even have that paper at all. Not even last year. And they dun even know the existence of that paper. So unbelievable. When they have almost all the foriegn papers, and they dun even bother about a local paper like this. So if students want to do projects, and if they need to use the papers, where can they go to find past issues?

No comments: