Monday, December 26, 2005

Congrats to all my 'N' Levels angels

I'm sorry could not access the internet in New Zealand......its damn expensive there the rate....and some computer cannot go blogger site....:)

But I got sms from a few of you, so I know your results........

A GREAT achievement for everyone....especially 100% from 4N1 to go 5N....
Mary, Janice, Shuhua, Shimin, Yvonne, shiqi, Persis, Baoxin..................well done!! ( Persis and Baoxin, remember the promise u set for urselves early this year......next yr must continue to work hard for your 'O' levels)

What about my ex 3N2 angels? yanling, soo yah? how have u all done in 'N' levels?

And also congrats to my 4T angels for graduating from JWSS:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ms tan.
u r back 2 singapore le arh ?
all e NT student pass n going ite.
reali berii happy tt we did nt reali fail.

i gt 9points 4 moi n lvl.
kinda sad. as i tried so hard but yet still get 9 points.

oh yah. btw. where's e fotos tt we taken on ur wedding ?

-qiu ping-