Monday, December 12, 2005

Thanks!

Thanks for coming for my wedding buffet lunch and thanks for all the presents......
For those who could not turn up...I will post some photos for everyone to see when I came back from my honeymoon:)

Now I am busy packing my stuffs for tomorrow trip to new zealand..........4N1 remember to update on ur 'N' levels results! my phone will have auto roaming, so u all can leave me sms anytime:) or can post on blog, if i can access to internet, i will continue to post some entries:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh Miss Tan. I bought a present 4 u lehx. how tuh gibb yew arhx. Cox i dint go 4 da wedding buffet.

Anonymous said...

ms ttan . s0wiie i didnt attend ur wedding c0s i m w0rkiin on tat ddae . so sowiie . but miiss u sh0o much ! how r u ?? c0ngrats aniiwae . =)) tk gg0od ccare 0f urself 0kiie. love ya . mwahh .


]]* euniice . <33