Friday, January 06, 2006

CCA open house

Today is my new school CCA open house. The atmosphere is entirely different from JWSS. The CCAs here are very vibrant and they can do alot of things that students in JWSS most probably not allowed to. eg. drinking and eating all around the school, bringing handphones to school, the students can climb up tall wooden structure they tied using wooden sticks and strings. They can shout and scream at the top of their voice. They can run around like crazy pple. Alot of fun. And during lessons, they are very chatty too.....noise level there is not a problem and the learning mood is great.

I will be taking Girl Guides as my new CCA. Something JWSS doesn't have and I always want to try out as I used to be a guide when I was in my secondary school. The Girl Guides there has a population of 27 only.

Frankly speaking, I do not miss JWSS, but there is still something that's always on my mind.......That is all the students/classes I taught in JWSS and also my RC cadets. Life is different in JWSS because of all of u. Without u all, my life in JWSS will be much more miserable.

Hope that very soon I will be able to visit u all in school. really miss the times we spent together

5 comments:

maRybek said...

miss tan... i am in FDC... god nv bless me... wah lao...

Anonymous said...

Sure other schs will be better than JWSS...JWSS the rules so strict...anyway...how u doing over there?...everythings fine??...hope u are doing fine...^^

Anonymous said...

mary.....I always wanted to see u in FDC.....this is also ur last yr in JWSS already....u are one of the best in footdrill..i really want u to be there.....and I know u can do it!:)

maRybek said...

hey today got FDC training...
all their drills improved...
banging was all 1 bang onli...

but hor QX sir today siao...
(dun worry i told him his harsh le)
cos yesterday i msg him tell him be fierce abit... then today so harsh...
he still say wad harsh meh...




we wear uniform, then change to mufti, then do PT run 3 runs round parade square, then change back to uniform again.... AHH!!!then do footdrill...

Anonymous said...

wow...thats great! Now with QX ard, u all must work hard....must treasure him hor.....:)