Saturday, January 21, 2006

don't be too disappointed!

Today Talentime, though we did not win, but to me, everyone is already a winner. Our Talentime performance gets better and better each year. And this year is the best so far I have seen. We lose to all the 'good' schools like SCGS, RGS etc.........but I know if it were to judge by district level 1st, we would have won something esp the drama item. But too bad they go by national level only.

Dun be too disappointed.........all of you have done ur best and I can see it. Farisha acting is very good. I think for drama we lose out maybe becoz of our command of English......have to admit their English is better than us......

Our song item is very entertaining too........
As long as we continue to work on it, there will be one day, we will be able to win something in Talentime......maye next year.

Talentime is over, now everyone just need to concentrate on footdrill.........I believe if the team is bonded, team spirit is there, morale is high........we CAN win something............
I wish everyone all the best for the coming Footdrill Competition.......:)

No comments: