Monday, June 19, 2006

missing sandals

somebody took my sandals away outside my door. Today when i want to go out, I found my sandals missing. Out of so many pairs of shoes, only the sandals is gone. And it is not an expensive one, juz that still quite new...less than 2 weeks old. bought from John Little. Now i have to go and get another pair of similar sandals.....maybe i will buy a black colour one, perhaps pink colour is too tempting for pple to steal.

Went for gynae check up today also. baby is now ard 1.4-1.5kg, at week 31. She is on the small side. But I am already eating like nobody business, but dun know why she never grow enough. Think my dream of getting a national day baby is not possible. She is too small to come out early. Next appointment will be 3 weeks later, hopefully she will eat and grow well.:)

tomolo i am going to bring a group of students to singapore press holding for a visit and some sort of a reporter type of event. will be a whole day event, after that maybe i will drop by John little to get my sandals, extra work for me....sighz....

No comments: