Friday, June 16, 2006

updatez

My days in the holidays are juz too plain and nothing special. Thus not able to update frequently, as there is nothing really interesting.

Now is almost the same everyday. Morning wake up, if no need to go school, i will sleep again. And time for lunch. Eat and surf a bit of net, and sleep again. Time for dinner, eat and laze around and sleep again. haha......damn boring rite? To summarize, is eat and sleep, sleep and eat.

2 more mths to go before my little baby gal is here. I hope that she can arrive 2 weeks earlier, which is at week 38. maybe can come on national day.

Today geneviere, qiuping and chuan jun came to my house. Had a long chat with them and took some photos. remember to send the photos to me hor....the singnet account. They still look the same...not much changes........after i give birth, i will be back at my mum house which is in jurong. So no need to travel so far to visit me already. I will probably still at my mum house form mid august all the way to next year Feb.

New plan for next yr will be, maybe i will take one year no pay leave starting Jan. Maybe will take another year after that.
After chinese new year, will go china for some time, as my hubby will be going there to work.
Will be in shandong. Then I will be full time mother for maybe one year or so, baby will be going over there with me. will come back singapore 2-3 times in a year.

next monday i will be going to see my gynae again. Can get to see my baby scan picture on screen. dunno how much weight bb has gained. I already gained 12kg.

No comments: