Thursday, August 17, 2006

still around

sighz...........
my baby gal still very happy inside my stomach....until now still dun wan to come out.....

i have already activated my maternity leave. Went to walk around singapore for the past 3 days. Very boring. Monday went for lunch with sandra and daxiong ( Mr lim) at lau pa sat. After that I went shop shop at Novena (united square), bought a baby sling. Tuesday went plaza sing to watch a movie, then shop shop. yesterday went toa payoh walk walk. eat at crystal jade for lunch, then went to buy a chocolate cake from awfully chocolate at upper thomson.

today i am going to see my gynae, hope that he will give me some good news.
Really tired of waiting.......these few days waiting for contractions, water bag burst etc, but no signs. Only got a bit of irregular stomach cramps...not very painful type......all false alarm.

I bought alot of chinese books yesterday. So that I can read during my confinement period. If not i will be bored to death.

my hubby's new job got some changes.Maybe he will not go china end of this month. The company offer him another position in singapore office. Have to see the prospects 1st. But any decision doesn't affect me really much coz I will remind in teaching if he stay in singapore. My current school is quite good and i quite happy there.

To all my sec 4E and 5N angels:

I know alot of u are not satisfied with ur mid yr o levels results. Many of you r going to re take. Dun be too disappointed. I know many of you are capable of getting a A2, but got b3 instead. The problem may lies in the oral as the allocation of oral marks is really really high. But there is no re taking for oral examinations if i am not wrong.

for those retaking, work on paper 1, just make sure ur essay is not out of point. And from my marking experience, official letter score better than personal letter. As for paper 2, work on the way u all answer questions. your answer need to be longer( not short and sweet kind) , but dun write unnessary info.

Most importantly, pay more attention to other subjects ok. chinese is only one of them, dun take it that its the end of the world if dun get distinction. End of the day, u still depend alot on yr other subjects. :)

No comments: