Saturday, August 12, 2006

waiting and more waiting

how's has all my angels done in O levels mother tongue papers?
Sec 5N and 4E angels, how r your results?

I hope u all get what u want:)

I'm still waiting for my baby to come. She is still very comfortable inside, din want to come out yet.

The doc say as long dun exceed my estimated due date is ok. So I still have about 1 week to wait. But in the meantime, I have activated my maternity leave officially on next monday. Have a few days to go shop the whole singapore.

my next appointment with doc is Thursday. After that if baby still refuse to come out, will induce her. Really hope the next 1 or 2 days she will decide to come out herself. heard that induce birth will be more painful.

Ms Sng ( sandra)and Mr Lim ( teck siong ) are both back in Singapore already. I am thinking of meeting them b4 i go deliver, dun know if can make it on time....

No comments: