Thursday, March 01, 2007

coming march holidays

march holidays is coming. Its going to be busy for me. From 10 march to 13 march, I will be camping in camp christine. ( Its the basic training course for guiders)

Can don't go??? Sighz.....haha...its ok actually. Its in the west side of singapore. I have requested to go back home every night to see my gal. But the place is very ulu. So have to call cab, if my hubby is not able to fetch me. But in the morning still have to go back camp very early.

When was my last camping session?? seems like i'm getting old. Now very not use to the idea of camping. The last time i camp was with my JWSS red cross, end of the yr 2005. That was just before i had my traditionl wedding dinner in dec05.

Seems like a long time from now.
I miss those Jwss angels from the 1st day i step into the school to teach. I miss my 2N1 class and 2E1 class especially. That was the 1st year i enter JWSS. Now all of you from this batch had graduated and taken your o levels results.
time really flies.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!