Tuesday, March 27, 2007

sick

my gal was sick for the past 1 week. She had fever, the highest temperature hit 40 degree. Bring her to see PD and got some medicine. Paid 110 bucks for it. Being a PD not bad, can earn alot of money.

My gal had recovered. And now its my turn to take MC. I just had a surgery on my right side wisdom tooth. yesterday nite i had a toothache for no reason. And couldn't sleep. Just now i went to see dentist at sengkang ( the clinic used to be at yishun northpoint, shifted to seng kang), did an x ray on the tooth. the wisdom tooth was hitting my molar and worse, it had decay. So have to extract it....but becoz its not growing normally, have to do a surgery.Quite painful.

The dentist tried to save my molar. It had decay a bit also. dun know if my molar can survive for how long more.( my last visit to dentist was in my secondary 4...haha..i think serve me rite for not visiting dentist on a regular basis)But I have phobia for dentist....all becoz of my primary school dentist who do constuction work violently on my teeth....

The surgery on my wisdom tooth cost me $500. That was one tooth. cannot imagine if the rest of my wisdom tooth suddenly give me toothache......it will be a bigger nightmare...........i hope this day will not come....

Btw, I am on 5 days mc starting from tomolo. Sunday i will need to go and remove my stitches. Sunday is Ms Hilda Toh's wedding dinner. I wonder if I will be able to make it?? can't possibly go if my face is swollen......sighz..what to do...........

No comments: