Wednesday, November 19, 2008

updates

For the past one week, I have been marking at Tiong Bahru for the GCE O level chinese papers. I think another few more days, marking will be complete. Have been having lunch everyday with Serena (Ms Ang).

I am down with flu since last week. have not recovered yet. Dun know how long it will take to recover this time. And I missed Serene's baby boy full month celebration as I did not want to go and spread virus around.My big girl is still having cough, about 1 month already, seen many times doctor but no used. i guess the childcare centre also got other kids who are sick, that is why when she about to recover, go there then come back sick again, very diffult to recover. I am thinking of taking her to see chinese doctor to build up her body resistance. She is a bit weak, but cannot take the cod liver oild as she will get "heaty" and end up with fever. I have already given up on the cod liver oil.

My small girl having "fake measles" last week. make me so worried.Yet I cannot go back and see her as I was just starting marking. Luckily my mum takes very good care of her for me and I have a very good PD who is on call 24 hours for my girl. Now she is ok already and almost back to usual. I am also unable to go back and see her this week, I think I can only go back Jurong on Friday. Felt a bit guilty as I have not been spending enough time with my small girl. I remember when my big girl was about the same age, I spent alot more time with her.

My small girl learned how to wave bye bye at 6 months. Now at 7 months, she can do "gong xi gong xi" hand action, good practise for next year chinese new year. My mum and dad spent alot of time with my small girl and I am really grateful that they helped me to take care of my girl so well. I can concentrate on my work without having to worry about things at home.

I met Valerie on MRT today, on my way home from marking centre. She is still the happy, bubbly girl whom I taught when she was in sec 1. Now she is already sec 4, and still as bubbly as before. I was wondering if wanjing is still the same quiet and gentle girl. seeing Valerie makes me think of the sec 1 red cross girls that year.I kind of missed the days when I was in JWSS.(minus the existence of Mr B). Miss my favourite classes 4N1 and 3E1. Now that Mr B is leaving the school, have the urge to go back to teach....as a thought lah. There are still too many uncertainty over there. New VP and new P. As for my side, I will be having a new HOD next year.Hmm..........also some uncertainty over my side.

I hope everything will be well. I will still be on part time teaching scheme, this time round will be 2/3 workload and 2/3 pay. with no form class and CCA. And teaching 4 classes. And having one free day.

No comments: