Friday, September 18, 2009

I passed my driving test

Today raining, so I thought, so suay.....but becoz of the rain, I think the tester more lenient, and despite the many mistakes I made, I manage to pass. Maybe he is in good mood today. My lane change is horrible. nearly crashed into the truck beside my lane. alot of lane changing mistakes. And I din stop at one of the stop line in circuit. Can fail immediately, but he din put that into the counting of points.

Lucky day for me. the 's' course and crank course all nicely go thro one time. Parking also no need any corrections, if not i will be in trouble, coz I din really know how to correct the parkings. And best part of raining is I can do all the parking slowly and can reduce speed when driving and the tester din test on the ramp becoz of the rain. So saved me in a way.

I think I can drive, provided I do not have to lane change.

btw, today while waiting for the bus to go driving centre, I saw Billy and Dominic at bukit gombak mrt station. Billy just finish lesson, and dominic going for lesson. When I saw Billy, a few names suddenly appear, then finally one name enter my brain..haha...And I got it right. So many years liao, he is so different from the Billy in class. When I thought of Billy, "maple story" will appear...haha

No comments: