Tuesday, June 29, 2010

low bm supply

Wanted to breastfeed longer for my 3rd child. But seems like not very realistic. Bm supply very low, though I have a very good breast pump, dun seem to get much out of it.This is the 1st week. Supply only about 50ml per pumping session. And I din latch on bb at all. So that was all I got after every 3-4 hours. And nite time, din really have engorgement, so even if sleep thro' the nite, also ok. But no engorgement means bad news too. Supply really very low.

Wondering if c section is the cause of low supply? I remember for my 1st girl, I have quite alot of excess supply. But for 2nd girl also c section, I din have enough supply. This 3rd one, supply seems to be the lowest. I guess I can close my milk factory quite early for this one. See next week supply got increase or not.

My ah san's fever still up and down. More than 1 week already, dun know whats wrong. I am very worried, but nothing can be done.

No comments: