Monday, June 28, 2010

san san fever

my small girl had a v high fever last nite. my mum phone me at about 11pm. My hubby just brought back my big girl. Then I ask hubby how....then ask my parents and brother to take san san to thomson medical centre 24 hrs clinic. My hubby meet them directly there. At about 2am, finally fever under control and they went back home.

My big girl was sleeping temporary on my bed, until my hubby came back then carried her back to her sleeping room. These 2 weeks very busy, san san fever already seen doctor 3 times.

My big girl now more understanding. She knows I cannot sleep with her, and is ok with my hubby sleeping with her. She knows my wound hurts, so she din ask me to carry or do things for her. I think 4 years old is the age when kids can understand things. San san still behave like a spoilt brat, cannot negotiate terms, she want something means she wants, cannot dun give her, and she accept no reasoning also.

No comments: