Monday, August 23, 2010

follow up check at ttsh

today I went ttsh, the cdc for follow up check. done a blood test. All back to normal liao.....I have recovered from dengue fever. very scared of blood test now, my hands all poke with holes. phobia for mosquitoes also. now have to think of how to deal with future mosquities in the house. Dengue is like striking toto. So slim chance of getting and I can also kena. I must be damn suay.

Mosquitoes please stay away from me......phobia for dengue fever. One of my auntie died from dengue fever several years ago, so it can be very serious. I thought I was going to die also. have never been so ill b4. Even after a few days of bed rest, never recover and get worse. nearly cannot walk to clinic that morning.Should have guess its dengue, but thought its some hormone change due to breastfeeding or child birth. Thats why after so many days then go hospital. The severe headache is worse than contraction pain. my head contracts once every few second. And cannot eat pain killer becoz just eaten. And all the 3 GP I have seen din suspect its dengue also. Thats why din do blood test. Thought something wrong with my brain. brain tumour or what, never had this kind of headache, even touching the scalp can also feel the pain. the 4 days stay in hospital came up with a bill of about 5K, with all the scans and blood test. The most expensive is the MRI, cost about 1K. Lucky I have insurance.

Finally all over........dengue stay away from me.

No comments: