Monday, March 18, 2013

Nice movie

Today i brought my big girl for movie. We watched jack and the giant slayer. And i like the show alot. I dont know if she likes the show, but personally i love it. I dont know any of the actor or actress, but that palace guard was so charming. And the plot was very good. And i like the twist at the end of the movie. Good to start another round of giant slaying. Done quite alot of things today. Ate swensens for lunch. And went to bishan library to search for some books on my girl holiday reading list. Still have some still unable to find. Not available at the library near our area. Probably have to go further libraries, or wait till people return the books. Tomolo will still be free day for me. I can bring my girl out for another day. Then wednesday i will be having lessons in the afternoon. And thursday in the afternoon also. Friday will be watching a drama night time. And sat will be going to my girls childcare centre teacher wedding. Sunday as per normal, lesson in the morning, and then family time after my girls nap session.

No comments: