Monday, March 23, 2009

packing in school

went back to pack my things last saturday. can't believe I have accumulated so much things just in 3 years. My one of my room in my house is almost filled up with all the things...I have to find one day or a few days to tidy the room, no space for walking.

Left with the SA1 papers to be finalize as my HOD still have not finish vetting. So I have to work during my NPL also. But its a promise I made to the P. So I will finish this last bit. But anything more than that, I will not entertain. She actually got the cheek to ask me if I can help with the CA2 papers, and that will be in August....I have to "eat myself" during my NPL, so I take no money and still do work? I am still quite sound. If i am not, maybe I will do for her..haha...

My girl in my school, I busy packing and she busy posing and taking pictures...

No comments: