Tuesday, March 24, 2009

today's tasks



I have just finished making a dress for my big girl. Dun look very nice but 1st attempt I think its consider ok. The yellow color side is actually the front. I find the fabric very transparent, so i use another cloth to act as the 2nd layer inside. But seems that the effect is the 2nd cloth become nicer than the 1st cloth..haha...anyway i think the dress can be dress 2 ways. Inside and outside both can wear. Then can have 2 different look also....

I am going to causeway point later to buy a good baby carrier so that I can carry my small girl with lesser backache. Though I already have a good one, but heard that this brand is even better. So I am buying. should be a worthwhile investment. I want to start using it tomolo, so that she can get use to it and when we go tour yr end, she will like it.

The last task for today will be to wash the fans. I have about 4 fans to wash. Then I will fetch my big girl from childcare and go over to my in law house for dinner.

And my last last task for tonite will be to finalize my exam papers and send to my HOD.

Tomorrow I will be going over to Jurong side to play with my small girl.

No comments: