Monday, May 25, 2009

my new baby carrier-pikkolo





My new baby carrier arrived on friday from US. Bought online from oversea site. Only one shop in Singapore selling and price is $230. Bought online for USD129. After conversion, its about $194 Sin dollars. Shipping is free as combined orders. Ordered together with 2 of my ex collegues from AI.

Initially I wanted to buy an ergo carrier, but review on Pikkolo carrier is better. So I changed my mind last minute. And its a good investment. I tried out the back carrying and seems quite comfortable. Can carry my girl on my back like carrying a haversack. And can also carry my girl in front, facing me and facing outside. Can carry by side also. 4 different ways of carrying. My baby Bjorn can only carry in front with baby facing me or facing outside. And as my girl gets bigger, I find my back aching after carrying too long.

But this new pikkolo carrier put the weight of baby on my waist, so I dun feel too heavy. And my girl seems quite comfortable with it as she can move her hands quite freely. Good buy.

No comments: