Wednesday, May 27, 2009

singing queen

Yesterday when I sent my big girl to her childcare centre at about 9 plus in the morning, the teacher told me to send earlier next time. [ last time when I am working, I used to sent her down at 7am]

The reason being she couldn't sleep during her nap time which is at 1pm. The teachers got no way to make her sleep and she refuse to listen to instructions to keep quiet. She disturb other children who are sleeping by singing songs. She can sing for 1 hour without stopping. The situation is similar b4 her bed time at night. I will send her into her room at about 10plus. And she will start to sing in the room. Until like 1 hour later when we din hear anymore singing, means she fell alseep.

So the teachers want me to wake her up earlier in the morning, as sleeping too much will result in her not able to nap in the afternoon. And they have problem keeping her mouth shut...haha

No comments: