Sunday, May 24, 2009

a story

Ms R is getting married soon and I am feeling little uneasy about it. Why? becoz I am a little suspicious of the guy she is going to marry. Juz dun know why I find him not a very sincere person, or maybe I should say seems to be hiding things. Got a kind of "zhi2 jue2" that tells me that he got a "2nd life" other than the one we are seeing now. But i have no proof. Its just an instinct that made me felt that way. I am quite worried about her. But I cannot say anything becoz I have no proof and I dun know the person well enough.

I hope my instinct is wrong this time. Becoz I hope she can marry well. But if my instinct is right, and years later something not good happened, I will regret not telling her how I felt now. But even if I say now, will it make any difference?

No comments: