Monday, January 17, 2011

2 years have passed

Recently I tidy my room again. and clear off some stuffs that were more than 5 years. Some even about 10 years. Things from my practicum schools, some big big files of lesson plans etc. And stuffs from jwss, also many many files......
And I saw those few books again. Some secondary one newspapers cutting reflection book from year 2005. My sec 1 class. I have kept some of the very well done books. A very good class. And one of the book belongs to Alvina. Her very neat handwritting is still so neatly written in the book. pages and pages of the comments on newspaper articles.

I miss those few girls in class. All of them my red cross little angels. I kept those books back into the cupboard. Those were the precious memories I have with the class. They were so small then, now all grown up. But I guess I will still recognize them if meet on street.

2 years have passed since she left. I still feel sad when I think of her. These few days she keep appearing in my mind. Maybe its becoz after I read the book, after I read the facebook entries of her friends.

Really hope she is happy in another world.

No comments: