Thursday, January 20, 2011

spectacles spoilt

My big girl spectacles was damaged yesterday by her classmate. The boy pull the specs from her face, and it was broken. luckily her face was not injured. That was a quite expensive specs. cost me abt 200 bucks. not becoz its very branded, but becoz of the special lenses. her eye problem. the lenses got to make ultra thin, if not its going to be very heavy.

I will see if the specs is still repairable. Then probably the boy's parents got to pay for the repair cost. Not fair for them to pay the full cost of specs as I know kids are playful in general, so though the boy did it on purpose, but I think will still give him a 2nd chance. And its not a cheap specs. But if not repairable, then will get a cheaper frame, maybe they pay half of the cost. I think thats fair enough, the childcare actually wants them to pay the full cost.

Hope the damage is not too bad. I havent even got to see the damaged specs yet.

No comments: