Sunday, June 03, 2012

Art class closing down

The art studio which my girls are attending lessons is closing down next mth. Due to high running cost. Rental of 4k each mth, and not enough students to cover cost etc. I find it very wasted. Actually the teacher is very nice and her method and model is good. I like the way she carry out lessons. After each lesson, the kids have one photo taken with art piece, and teacher comment behind the photo, with stickers pasted etc. very nice idea. And my girls love the lessons, esp, san san, she look forward to the class. She already say she dun like yamaha class. So i think sansan really not fated with music. My hubbby say she give 100percent wrong answer for all the qns the teacher ask on high notes and low notes. Its really not easy to get all qns wrong, so she is like me in this sense. No music sense at all. Hopefully out of the three girls, i will have one who can play piano. As for drawing, if one of them can draw very well. It will be good too. Now i am sourcing for suitable art class, and also maths class. My leng leng request for maths class. Sounds weird, but she say she want. She say she dun know how to minus. Strange kids nowadays. Request for enrichment classes.

No comments: