Wednesday, July 04, 2012

June first day of sch

Yesterday was my smallest girl first day in playgroup. We sent her to the playgroup. We refer to me, my hubby, my mum, my big girl, and my sansan. So many people sent her to school. She cry inside the room. But this week we only trying out, so everyday only one hour. Next week onwards then two hours. This morning, i phone my mum, june didnt go playgroup as it is raining. I told my mum not to sent her to the class when raining coz its not convenient. Need to take umbrella and carry and take things etc. need to cross road. So i say when it rains, just stay home, no need go. Safety is most important. I dont want my mum to be so tired also. Anyway the playgroup only go there play, sing song, so dont go also not much difference one.

No comments: