Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Skimmed milk

Recently i discover i like the taste of skimmed milk. And now i am stuck with greenfields skimmed milk. I dun like the strong smell of milk. Last time used to drink meiji milk, after that drink any brand that is low fat hugh calcium, after that i got sick of it. And ever since i drank the skimmed milk, I found that i actually like this kind of taste. Very mild and light. So now it has become my habit to drink this brand of milk and the skimmed one. I need to replenish calcium, And i think i need to build up my lungs too. Everytime i get the 100 days cough, Really need 100 days to recover. And this time round, until now i have already spent about 200 bucks on my cough, seeing chinese doctor. On way to recovery, but still not fully recovered. And medicine finished also. So i am keeping watch, see if it will come back again when i not eating any medicine.

No comments: