Thursday, May 09, 2013

School bus

My big girl since last week has started taking sch bus back. I will fetch her from bus stop and bring her up to in law house. She has been napping like nobody business everyday. But then, she is really less cranky with sufficient sleep everyday. Homework so far so good except maths. I think its in the genes. Maths is just too horrible. She loves languages. English and chinese both. Save some money every month. Taking sch bus only cost 65 per mth. But the student care will cost abt 280. In a way its cost saving also. The extra money i told my hubby give to in law. Since the monster every day there to disturb them. Must compensate them a bit. dinner already have ordered tingkat, so in law can be more relax, no need think what to cook. So far so good. Leng is happy with the arrangement. Though she likes the enrichment hub in school, but she also like to be back home early as there is no "government" in the house. She can nap, play, eat and drink. Take sweets and yakult from fridge and nobody is there to restrict her. I will be back home by 8.30 on monday and tuesday. I will only maximum teach two session in a day, so that i can be back early to look through her homework, practise spelling etc. weds and thurs i have one session of lesson, so that imcan be back for dinner with her. And thurs bring them to art class also. Friday will be my most hectic day. 3 hours in the west area, then follow by dinner and continue another 2 hours until 10pm. Then back to jurong. Sat and sunday for my sec 4. As their o level paper is in june. So its only for short period of time, after that my weekends free again. Then can bring the monsters out for longer outing. So far i am quite satisfied with my current lifestyle. Just a bit poor, but no stress at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.