Monday, May 07, 2007

exams exams

My school is having exams now. And I have alot of marking to do...already finish 5 classes of paper 2 and 2 classes of paper 1. Now left 5 classes of paper 1, which means 88 letter writing and 88 compositions to mark.

come across alot of funni sentences. And there's one "genius", who do not know what is composition, sec 1 obviously. And there are 4 qns to choose from. He wrote each qn as one paragraph in his compo. And of coz I do not know which qn he is actually writing. My 4 years of teaching, this is the 1st time i have seen this kind of compo.

I still have literature paper coming on thursday to mark. Have to finish marking the 88 letter writing and 88 compo by tomolo nite.....lets see how much i can finish tonite.


remember 2 years ago i posted some of the funni sentences from compo on blog? I will post again when i am free, then u all can have a good laugh:)

No comments: