Friday, May 11, 2007

farewell to my auntie

My aunt left...after about 1.5 week of staying in the ICU.
Left on wednesday nite at 9pm.
The doctor had a conference with my relatives and they decide to remove the equipment that was helping my aunt to breathe.
True enough, without the equipment, she could not breathe on her own, and within 10 minutes, she was gone....

Yesterday after school, I went to her wake at her Jurong west void deck. Today after school, I will go again.Then sat and sunday will spend more time there. Sunday is also mother's day, and its also the last day of the wake.

My gal is at my in law house for these 2 days, as my parents need to help out with the funeral stuffs.

I'm feeling quite sick these few days.Got a very bad cough and losing my voice. I remember there was once in JWSS, I totally lose my voice, and have to write on the white board the work I need u all to do.......

lucky now examz are over, so dun really have much teaching to do.

I marked my literature paper yesterday. I have 7 students only. ( 6 china and 1 malyasian students) And 5 of them failed the paper. Only the malaysian and 1 china student passed the paper. Its not a very difficult paper, I think they did not make a good effort to memorize the text.It very similar to history, if u dun memorize the notes, how to write essay. Having good language foundation is not good enough, there is no content in the essays.

No comments: