Thursday, May 17, 2007

i am sick

sighz.........I am actually on MC today, but today its my school sports day, if take MC today, very lugi, only half day. So i force myself to go to the yishun stadium.

I think for this year I have taken 4 days MC already. 3 days for my wisdom tooth surgery and another one on the just past monday. i hope i will not become "MC queen" for the year.

My cough dun seem to get better even though I have seen 2 doctors. The medicine is strong enough I think, feel very light and giddy after taking them. weekend is coming, I am very scare that I will pass the virus to my gal. what to do?

Today is half day for my school again. But evening time need to go back for meet the parents sessions. Its not very fair for mother tongue teachers right? We teach all levels, so end up got to go for sec1 to sec4 meet the parents sessions..........and very waste time coz sometimes only a few parents want to see us, sometimes none. So sit there waste time rite? I think for tomolo evening i will check my sec 2 class got how many parents coming, I got only 16 students for sec 2. So if those parents come and left, maybe I can knock off early??( In JWSS of coz no such thing as knock off early, but here different mah, if no business wait for what)

This sat will bring my gal for the 9mth health checkup. Dun know now she got 7kg or not? The last time she only 6.3kg. consider very small size for a 9 mth old baby.
After the morning checkup, I will need to go Guide house for my annual girl guide meeting. Hopefully that will not take long. Think have to wear full uniform, where got the time?! now i think uniforms are nuisance!

sunday planning to go chinese resturant for a belated mother day lunch with my family. But if I still not feeling too well by then, perhaps I will postpone again.

feeling sick and tired recently.........

No comments: