Tuesday, October 30, 2007

upcoming events

currently i still need to report for school everyday from 8.30am to 12.30pm. Until 13 of Nov 2007, after that no need report to school as i will be going for marking.
14Nov to 23 Nov, i will be marking O level Chinese Lit paper.
24 Nov is Daxiong's Church Wedding.
5,6,11 December, will be having chinese lit lesson with my students in the morning.
9 Dec is my hubby's cousin's wedding dinner.
17 Dec tentatively is N level results release. My form class 4T1 will be getting results. Need to go sch to give out results and also promised the chinese students that I will treatthem for lunch.
27 Dec is staff meeting, 28 dec dept meeting and comittee meeting.

also planning to bring my family to sentosa for one day in december. tentatively 15 Dec.

Then most of the time left will be used for lesson planning for my next year chinese lit class.

No comments: