Wednesday, October 03, 2007

updates

Now i'm busy doing marking as the school end of year exam has started and my papers came in already. Marking sec 3 express paper 1 and sec 2 express paper 2. I start with the easier one first--paper 2. Still have not finish the paper 2, hope by tonite, i will be able to clear quite a bit and maybe by tomolo can finish paper 2, then friday i can start on paper 1, and the whole of next week to mark paper 1 as well.

Have not been teaching my chinese Literature afternoon lessons for abt 3 weeks already, as i got quite bad 'evening sickness'. Feeling very tired and nauseous in the afternoon. I supposed a few more weeks later i will be able to teach in the afternoon again. If nothing goes wrong, I will be giving my little monster a sibling next year April. Now still dunno boy or girl, but doesn't really matter as long as healthy can already:)
But this time round, i experience more jialat 'evening sickness'. since week 7, have been puking almost everyday. Now is week 12, just 3 months only, the sickness getting better and i dun puke so often, though i just had my puking session yesterday nite. Hopefully the sickness will goes off soon, and i will regain my energy level.

how is everyone? Sometimes i can read the tag box, but most of the time, the box is not visible to me. Even though i re install the box, but still dun function well.

sometimes i wonder how are things in JWSS? Is life there getting better? There are certain things i miss in JWSS...........

3 comments:

`p3r5i5 said...

hello ms tan!!

congrat congrat to you~~ hope to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

thanks persis! :)

Anonymous said...

ms tan...congratulation...^^