Tuesday, November 27, 2007

flu

I'm sick again.
Since Saturday nite. felt my throat quite sore and it started from the sore throat. Think the weather too hot and maybe also I worry too much these few days.

Just went to see a GP. Got some flu medicine. Tomolo going Bintan, better get medicine 1st, in case become worse over there.

Yesterday went Mount E to see my "new" gynae. I have decided to switch my current gynae to this new gynae in Mount E. I found him very detailed.( come at a high price of coz) Did another very detail scan and his machine is very updated, have 4D scan. Look into bb's brain and all other major parts of body and organs. Found them normal. The cysts in brain still there. But what the new gynae said tally with what my previous gynae said. He felt that the bb is normal, just that happened to have the cysts, probably nothing to do with trisonmy 18. Most trisomy 18 babies are stillborn or not living past a few days/months.rarely have living case of trisomy 18.But there is no yes or no answer unless I do amino. test, which can result in a certain percentage of miscarriage. I dun wan to take the risk, i might lose a perfectly healthy bb, so i just keep my fingers crossed and wait for another 5 months for the answer.

Spent 550 bucks yesterday just for consultation and scan, but felt better after a 2nd opinion. Have decided to change gynae but have yet inform my previous clinic. This time round, i will be giving birth in Mount Alvernia instead of TMC.

Have not been able to sign up for the package yesterday, as mine case still belongs to "high risk", so have to wait another 1 or 2 consultation before i can take the package. Think will have to spent quite alot of money on my 2nd girl. But doesn't matter how much i spent, as long as she is normal and healthy. This is what money cannot buy.

No comments: