Friday, November 23, 2007

going bintan

i will be going bintan with my hubby next weds-fri for a short holiday. And his birthday is on the 29th nov.

i have shift the appointment with mount E gynae to next monday.......need to settle this...if not i got no mood for holiday. Its another day of mental torture.......can't sleep well yesterday nite.

my girl is here with me in Yishun. Fetch her back yesterday nite. This morning she woke up at about 8am and start to create havoc in the house.

I cook porriage for her to eat and bathe her, take her out for walk. Now she is taking her nap in the room, with aircon...nowadays kids have good life...take nap also have aircon. My girl will sweat even in aircon room. The temp have to be low enough for her to feel cool.

I hope next monday will come faster.........

No comments: