Saturday, July 11, 2009

movie day

Yesterday, I watched 2 movies. One is Ice Age. With my big girl. And went for another movie with my hubby at JP yesterday nite. Saw Cin Lee and Jiamin at level one of JP, if I din remember wrongly, should be at long john silver. They still look the same. I din have anytime to talk to them as I was rushing to go up the cinema for my movie. Hope they are all doing very well now.

I discovered that I still remember most of my JWSS students' names. But my AISS students' names, I can hardly remember. I din even remember which batch they graduated. My hubby say becoz I put in more effort in my 1st school and after the switch of school, I also switch off.....which is to a certain extent correct. I din put in as much effort and I din make an effort to remember the students' names if I din teach the class. But JWSS students, their names just follow me wherever I go. I really missed the days in JWSS, the times spent with students, red cross, colleuges.......I know many of them are still reading my blog....like Aziz, Serena, Sandra..... I missed those days, minus away Mr B....haha....really dun like the way he manage the school.

Back to the movie I watched yesterday nite.....Obsessed. Quite a nice movie. the lesson to learn from the movie is, dun be too friendly with the opposite sex, keep a further distance esp those you just know or strangers. Becoz if they are lunatics, then you are in trouble. Even if you did not do anything, they can self imagine all the things that did not happen. unless you know the person very well, or its an old friend, then its a different story. A new friend is always dangerous.

No comments: