Tuesday, July 07, 2009

side effects from MMR jab

My small girl had fever and runny nose yesterday. Could be side effects from last friday MMR jab. Coz the side effects will only come 5 to 7 days after the jab. And can last up to 2 weeks. (if I get the facts right)

Din get to sleep much yesterday. She slept at 1am and wake up 4 am. I had to entertain her by "reading" books for her. Then she slept at about 6am.
I send my big girl down to childcare centre at 8am. She is still sleeping currently.

Later I will bring her to see a PD in Yishun area. She is very cranky becoz of her nose. Going to get some medicine.

Last nite was a disaster. My big girl also slept at about 1am. She keep saying dun wan to sleep and wan to play with meimei. But when she play with meimei, always end up snatching things. When we ask her to "exchange" things with meimei, instead of snatching away from her, she will find some "useless" things to exchange. And its always those that meimei dun wan.

No comments: