Friday, May 27, 2011

cough cough

this time round, my cough is not worse in term of severe level, but its a prolong cough......and the chinese doc med this time round din manage to get the problem solved. The doc say I have very weak lungs. And my cough is not really that kind of virus flu type. But just sensitive airways type. So gave me some med to build up my lungs. But I am still coughing. Since April. Don't know how long this time.

My cough has always been a problem since sec school times. Coughing very badly most of the time. Next time if I have a serious problem, it will be something to do with my lungs. I wun be surprise.

Feeling tired lately and my hair start to drop off also. But this time not post natal. As baby hair already start growing months ago. So its another hair loss problem. Cough + tiredness for no reason + hair loss + constipation =?

Need to endure another few days, before I can be more relax. My tuition kids doing o level chinese paper 2 on monday. I have a few more lessons with them.

No comments: