Thursday, May 05, 2011

more grumbles

why? sick of different govt bodies.
Are they really doing work?
sometimes u complain and complain, but no actions taken.
Or inefficiency.
Don't say this is an isolated case.
Cannot be I am the only very suay and cursed one that didn't get response mah.
The only more efficient one recently is a complain to SBS due to a driver who start the bus when my girl is still stepping down on the steps. And that bloody door closed on me. And of coz bounced back. But I am pissed off, coz the bus is moving. What if my girl fell or I fell? the response quite fast from SBS.

But I am not one who only complain, I also compliment.
Another bus driver very attanetive to elderly and people carry babies.
Watch out for them and even remind students who are sitting down to give up their seats. I write in to compliment as well.

But the one incident that always remain clear in mind was that time when my grandmother passed away and the incident with town council.
My brother phone them as there is a huge pile of "rubbish"(construction things left behind). It was lying at an area in carpark. We need the space to "build" a stage thing for the funeral. So phone town council. And the people come down. See already they say they are not responsible as the things are construction stuffs. should look for the contruction people. the contractor. Then they say its at the carpark not at HBD. So LTA should be in charge. Ask us to go find them.

In the end? We solve the problem ourselves by removing the "rubbish" ourselves.
If we wait for this and that organization to come, the funeral already over.
U think dead pple got time to wait, so u dilly dally is it. We dun have the bloody time to wait ok. I mean its not a big issue rite?since u are here already, can't u get your men to clear it. Town council and other govt bodies all belong to govt isn't it?

Its just like in school, if u are a teacher, U saw someone hurt during a PE lesson, can u say u are not in charge, go find your PE teacher and leave the person alone? Or can the school principal say I'm not in charge, I don't know anything, u go and find the teacher responsible. Or can a subject teacher discover something wrong with a student, but say I am just a subject teacher, u go and look for your form teacher. I am not responisble. Can like that meh?

And being responsible citizens, my hubby also send in quite alot of observations and suggestions on road safety. Like the road infront of clementi yamaha. Always jam and accidents. We even video and photograph a couple of accidents. but its already more than 1 year. nothing is done, only more accidents and jam. sent in emails to check many times, they only give the typical answer, we are looking into it. So look and look, over a year liao. no conclusion. We also give up.

So when people keep giving repsonses and u do not want to hear and think its not important.
Don't wait until something major going to happen or already happened then start to say sorry. Enough time is given, 1 year or 5 years. Thats enough time for something to be done.

No comments: