Wednesday, May 04, 2011

do you know the grounds

what is the daily life of common folks like?
the people up there can never understand coz they dun need to worry about eating, housing, transport.

if vivian Balakrisnan dun know $5 cannot feed a person 3 meals in hawker centre, what else can I expect him to know? the maximum $5 can feed is 2 meals in a hawker centre, but if a bowl of noodles cost $3, then 2 meals also not enough. For me $5 is only enough for 1 meal. for convenience, I usually eat at northpoint foodcourt. So the food usually cost $3.50 for most, whether rice or noodles.

And did the transport minister ever take the bus or mrt on his own at peak hours, without sidekicks opening way for him? sometimes I wait 3 turns to get a feeder bus. And it is also almost full to brim. But I just have to squeeze in. And sometimes I am bringing my girl too, so very piss off. NO seats and I stuck at the door. If I wait longer, maybe there will come a time when the bus is empty, but my girl will be late for class, or maybe class already ended. So what should I do? walk is it?

No comments: